dimanche 18 novembre 2007

When I have a lot of things to do, I go into panic mode trying to decide which to do first. This usually ends with me doing none of the things I have to do and starting something I want to do instead. Thus, I have begun a Noro stripped scarf.

I noticed this pattern on several blogs thanks to my good friend and knitting partner in crime Miss B. Most of the patterns I saw were made with Noro silk Garden. I decided to use Kureyon because, after hours of looking at shade cards on the internet, I fell in love with #213. Plus, when I went to LK Yarns (aka the best yarn store in Halifax) they had said colors of my dreams.
So I started to knit this on friday evening and I am completely in love. I cannot stop myself from knitting this scarf. This picture doesn't do it justice.
And I still have at least one mitten to knit before christmas. Not to mention tons of homework.
This is bad. This is very bad. But so good.
I realized yesterday that I might have a problem because I only have 3 balls of this stuff. I can either buy another one or I might just try to use the third ball from both ends to create the stripe. We'll see.
These champagne tastes will ruin me but at least I will be stylish.

1 commentaire:

Miss Knit a dit…

Holy progress! I feel vaguely responsible for your procrastination, but what a nice scarf. Sadly, I'm still scarfl-less, but do have some leads. And don't worry about falling behind, exams are temporarty, knitting is forever!